We offer the best compensation to our personal trainers in all of Tucson. BodyBasics is the personal training studio by which all others are measured. Continuing education, unparalleled service, and our unique ability to effectively work with special populations is what sets us apart. Within our studio, our staff operates as a cohesive team.
- Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Sports Medicine or a related field
- Nationally Accredited Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA, ACSM, NASM, ACE)
CPR & AED certified
- 1 year or more working with special populations
- FMS level II Certified
- Follow FMS guidelines to consistently offer high quality programming that is goal specific, safe, and enjoyable.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Assist in development and implementation of studio initiatives and events.
- Actively market and present relative content to the community in an effort to acquire new clients and add value to existing clients.
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Contribute original material to monthly newsletter and other social media.
- Behave as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Display a professional, positive attitude at all times.
- Maintain dress code and professional appearance.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package that is unequaled in Tucson.
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Matching Retirement Plan
How to Apply:
Send or bring your résumé, proof of certification, and CPR & AED to:
1631 W. Ina Rd. Suite 111
Tucson, AZ 85704