- Our clients consist of everyday people who simply want to Move Better, Feel Better, and Live Better!
- 58% come to us seeking relief from back, hip or knee pain.
- 31% come to us seeking to improve general health and quality of life.
- 11% are referred to us from their health professional after suffering a Traumatic Brain Injury, neurological event or degenerative disease.
- Our clients are educated, fun-loving people with numerous health and fitness goals who have decided that they are valued enough to invest in themselves.
- Our clients have been challenged with improving their fitness on their own and recognize the importance of seeking out professionals who can give them tangible and measurable results.
- Our clients do not want their health and fitness to stand in the way of travel, grandchildren, athletics , the rigors of everyday life and their very independence.
- Our clients are our friends. We treat them with the utmost in respect and appreciation. Their time is valuable and we cherish the time they reserve to spend with us!
The Pulse of Health & Fitness
1631 West Ina Road Suite 111
Tucson, Arizona 85704
(520) 498-0359 · Fax: (520) 498-0204
BodyBasics is a Tucson personal training company started by trainers with a passion to guide people in all areas of health and fitness, including personal training, small group training, corrective exercise and nutrition coaching.
BodyBasics’ company philosophy requires treatment of each person as a unique individual, scaling exercises to a safe and appropriate level, acting professionally, using methods with proven efficacy, delivering results, and having fun!